Some people say that the best way to improve public health is be increasing the number of sport facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and other measures are required.Discuss both these views and give your own

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is be increasing the number of sport facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and other measures are required.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is universally acknowledged that "health is wealth". So, all societies are endeavoring to attain a standard condition for the betterment of the public health. Some claim that increasing the number of sport apparatus is a practical method for the health of people. However, some take issues with this view and think more productive instructions should be executed. Here, I would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

Multifarious points could shore up the former view. First and foremost, increasing the amount of health equipment could arouse people's interests for doing exercise. For instance, installing some health facilities in parks or establishing new health clubs would be effective. Apart from that, the presence of such apparatus in different places makes ordinary people face sport players who fire the folks' enthusiasm to acquire an admirable habit to work out on a regular basis. Therefore, more sport equipment could foster the people's tendencies for doing exercise and would be beneficial for the people's health. On the contrary, some have conflicting perspectives.

They believe that better plans had better be put into action for improving the public health. For example, meticulous inspection of the food factories in terms of the quality of products could be more effective and obstructs the trend of contracting some diseases such as cancer. Besides that, uplifting the quality of fuels and engines of vehicles could curtail air pollution which has deleterious impacts on the public health. Hence, there are more prominent issues which merit consideration for enhancing the folks' health.

From my vantage point, both sides have their own significance. To be more specific, raising the number of health facilities is a magnificent idea for the health of people. However, other matters of concern such as the quality of foods should be at the top of the list and deserve thorough attention.

To recapitulate, although increasing the number of health facilities would be useful for the health of people, there are more serious matters which should be prime priorities.