Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities.Others,however,say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both views and give your own op

Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities.Others,however,say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, healthiness becomes the thing that is more considered as many people only focus to their work without balancing with their health. Some people believe adding more sports facilities is ideal for improving the level of health while other argue that not just adding sports facilities, there are still another measures are required. Both sides of the argument will be discussed before drawing any reasonable conclusion.

The reason why people believe improving public health is able to be done by increasing the number of sports facilities is because they do not always have a time to go to fitness center. Even, part of city are still provided that kind of buildings/facilities. However, everyone knows doing sports can keep human’s body health. People who work often do not want to drop in fitness center as the place is far from their office or their house. Therefore making people easier for going to fitness center will be able to improve public health.

On the other hand, doing sports is not only can be done at fitness center. People if they want, can do sports in their own house, for example doing push, sit up, and so on. Many sports can be done in home. There are also healthy foods which people consume regularly can make their health improved.

For the conclusion, adding more sports facilities should be conducted because there are still many people who do not motivated for doing sports in their house. Moreover, it is even better if people do sports with consume healthy foods regularly.

there are still another measures are required.
there are still other measures which are required.

The reason why people believe improving public health is able to be done
The reason that people believe improving public health is able to be done

Even, part of city are still provided that kind of buildings/facilities.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

doing sports is not only can be done at fitness center.
doing sports can be done not only at fitness center.

many people who do not motivated for doing sports
many people who are not motivated for doing sports

Sentence: Moreover, it is even better if people do sports with consume healthy foods regularly.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to with and consume

------------------------