Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities. Others, however, say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required. Discuss and give your opinion.

Many of citizen believe that increasing the number of sports facilities is the best way to improve public health. On the
other hand, several people consider that other measures are more required than add amount of public facilities. Moreover, that is way would have a little effect on public health. The following essay will discuss in detail about two statements.

In the developed world certainly, so many people utilize the public sports facilities to do sport activities. They do everything to keep them healthy at there. It means, if the government add the number of sports facilities, it should be can increase the level of public health. Because, they will automatically more often use the sports facilities than before. The more they use facilities, the better phase of public health will be got.

But, largely people think that this way just has a little impact for our life. Because it only focus on what people interest like how good sports facilities are, how many facilities in their town and about prestige. Whereas, there are a lot of measures that we can do to growth the public health. Like limiting the amount of vehicle in the road and also the companies that produce pollution. It can reduce the level of air pollution which occurs in almost countries in the world. In addition, build an extra amount of hospital is much better than just add the number of sports facilities. Hospitals will directly give a huge impact to rise the public health. The increasing of service quality also would assist a lot of advantages to enhance the health of society.

According to the explanation above, I strongly believe that increasing amount of hospital and quality of service is the best way to keep the community's health. Because this way can bring a big impact to our lives.

that is way would have a little effect on public health.
that way would have a little effect on public health.

Sentence: It means, if the government add the number of sports facilities, it should be can increase the level of public health.
Description: The fragment government add the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace add with verb, past tense

it should be can increase the level
it can increase the level

The more they use facilities, the better phase of public health will be got.
Description: 'the more...the more' is not used properly

Sentence: But, largely people think that this way just has a little impact for our life.
Description: The fragment , largely people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace largely with adjective

we can do to growth the public health
we can do to grow the public health

Sentence: It can reduce the level of air pollution which occurs in almost countries in the world.
Description: The fragment in almost countries is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace almost with adjective

----------------------