Some people say that the government should control the amount of violence in films and on television in order to control violent crimes in society.How far do you agree or disagree this statement ?

Some people say that the government should control the amount of violence in films and on television in order to control violent crimes in society.

How far do you agree or disagree this statement ?

The prevalence of television is gaining ground these days. it has become a fabulous recreational source for today's generation. It is argued that government should impose restriction over violent programs  on television to stop crime activities in real life. Here, I would like to accord with given statement.

There are manifold points to support my view. First and foremost, the influence of movies is tremendous to divert youngsters towards violent crime. For instance, in movie Dhoom2, hero Hritik Roshan shows various tricks to steal pricy objects with the assistance of technology. Hence, y...

Sentence: In this regard, parents and educational authorities should aware youngsters about difference in real life and television stories.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and aware

Sentence: Apart from it, todays movies also comprise vulgarity and scences related to sexual harrassments.
Error: scences Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: harrassments Suggestion: harassment

Sentence: Therefore, the number of pedophiles and reckless rape cases is on the rise in modern socities.
Error: socities Suggestion: societies

Sentence: Further emphasizing on my point of view, people watch crime activities like murder, physical harrassments, torturing in most of? television programs frequently.

Don't repeat words or sentences:
'Last but not least,'