Some people say that the government should control the amount of violence in films and on television in order to control violent crimes in society How far do you agree or disagree this statement

Some people say that the government should control the amount of violence in films and on television in order to control violent crimes in society. How far do you agree or disagree this statement ?

The prevalence of television is gaining ground these days.It has become a fabulous recreational source for today generation. It is argued that Government should impose restriction over violence programs on television to stop crime activities in real life. Here, I would like to accord with given statement.

There are multifarious point to shore up my view. First and foremost, the influence of movies is tremendous to divert youngsters towards violent crime. To be specific,in movie Dhoom 2, hero Hritik Roshan reveals manifold tricks to steal pricy objects with the assistance of technology.Consequently,juveniles get incited to imitate such violent acts. Apart from it,today's movies also keep vulgarity and scenes to sexual harassment. Therefore,the number of reckless rape cases is on the rise in modern societies. Hence,government should control over violence.

Further emphasizing on my point of view,people watch crime activities murder,physical harassments,torturing in most of television program frequently. They get encouraged to perform violent activities. Last but not least,human trafficking is depicted in many programs for sake of money. Thence,it might stimulate people for such nasty acts. In addtion,in television programs violent behavior as abusing,fighting after taking drugs,smoking and so on. As a result, people learn to be violent in real lives.

On the contrast,television broadcasters want to entertain people by showing something thrilling, scary and dangerous which might be in violent ways. Therefore,main motive of television industry is to amuse people for profiteering business. In this regard, parents and educational authorities should aware youngsters about difference in real life and television stories.

To recapitulate,undoubtly,media telecast violent for recreation of public. However,excess of violence must be limited by administration.