Some people say that government should pay for the public health care and education. While others say that it is not the government responsibilities.

Why the government should spend much money for the public health and education? In this topic we can discuss it, in my view that only the government could give a good facility to society inside the public as health and education. It is because the government who has role all of what ordinary people want also the main reason is member of society pay t ax to the state. I will make on large information about it.

First, we know that education is significant more and more who make comprehensive our existence. Its mean that education is main things for human be coming intelligence person, but it cannot work if there is nothing action of the government. However our county has human resource which also very important but if there is no good facility as the public health or education its mean nothing. So that why the government who has a lot of responsibilities to society.

Second. As far as I know, one of important thing for given by people, reason. People can study plenty things in their life if they find a few facilities from the leader of the county is the government

The next point, addition reason which the government should do, provide some solution about how to people improve their resource as far as what they want to get bright future especially in sector education.

In conclusion I believe if the government effort providently the best solution and put up numerous public facilities. It can be more beauty for endures this life.

Sentence: First, we know that education is significant more and more who make comprehensive our existence.
Description: The fragment is significant more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace significant with adverb
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to comprehensive and our

Sentence: Its mean that education is main things for human be coming intelligence person, but it cannot work if there is nothing action of the government.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to nothing and action

Sentence: However our county has human resource which also very important but if there is no good facility as the public health or education its mean nothing.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to education and its

Sentence: It can be more beauty for endures this life.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to for and endures