Some people say that mobile phones should be banned in public places such as libraries, shops and public transport. Do you agree or disagree?

many developments have taken place in people’s lives, and one of these developments includes the use of mobile phones. One of highly controversial issues today relates to whether using mobile phones should be prohibited in public spaces or not. From my perspective, I somewhat disagree with the contention to ban the mobile phones in public places.

First of all, I believe people have every right to use their mobile phones wherever they want unless there is a sign saying not to use them. People are granted rights to use this extraordinary device at the point they purchased it. If they were not allowed to make phone calls in the public places, there would be no point purchasing them, and they would alternatively use landline in their houses. In addition, it would be absurd if they cannot use their phones in the case of emergency. For example, if a person finds someone in critical condition in a public bus, he must call for help from a hospital.

Furthermore, for people with an attitude, becoming a little bit more considerate and respectful to others, would not cause any trouble. If you either keep your voice down on the phone or switch to a silent mode when sending text messages in public places, it would be absolutely tolerable. This low tone and quite mode may not distract or irritate other people who are around.

In conclusion, I believe that mobile phones should not be banned in public places due to the fact that people have their rights to use them. Moreover, speaking in low voice while using mobiles in public places and keeping them in silent mode would not do any harm to anyone.

Try to write one more paragraph for the essay body. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…

You have the potential to reach 8.0 or over.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------