Some people say that online learning is the most effective and convenient way to learn Others say that online learning will be never be as effective as learning at a real school in person Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people say that online learning is the most effective and convenient way to learn.
Others say that online learning will be never be as effective as learning at a real school, in person.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Whether or not online learning is more effective and convenient than learning at a real school has been considered as a hotly debated issue. There are those who argue that online learning is the best option for busy people and it is considered as the most appropriate for those. Some others do not completely with this viewpoint. In this essay, these two viewpoints would be discussed and my point of view would be also presented.

With regard to those who argue that online learning is one of the best options and the most effective courses. In modern society, people are under severe pressure of time, it is hard for them to spend the whole time of learning at school. Furthermore, online courses also have seminars for learners to discuss the topics of the lesson. More importantly, all materials are uploaded on the website of school to prepare better for the new lesson and the students have enough time to read and to discuss with other students. Therefore, the quality of learning online has been accepted in many countries around the world.

However, other people believe that learning at a real school has been regarded as an effective way. It is absolutely essential to learn at real school because students have a stronger motivation and this can make a huge contribution to the quality of learning. What is more, it is interesting for students to have face to face discussion to have a better understanding about lesson via seminars at classrooms. Students would do better their researches thanks to a variety of valuable materials in the library. Therefore, it is necessary to encourage student to register to learn at a real school instead of online courses.

From my perspective, online learning is a useful course for students. It may be true that this type of course is quite flexible and time-saving for people who both study and work. Obviously, it is difficult for employees if they are required to attend at classroom during administrative time to study at classroom. Furthermore, greater determination does not depend on whether or not attending at classroom; it depends on how learners make their effort to achieve their targets to be set. With the development of cutting-edge technology, learners do not deal with any problems of learning, such as the Internet allows students to approach E-books and other important materials online. In other words, online learning should be regarded as effective as learning at real school.

It seems to me that learning online should be appreciated in modern society. This method of learning may be one of the best options for learners being busy with their job. What government to do is to make a stronger encouragement to develop much more this type of learning in the educational system.

and it is considered as the most appropriate
and it is considered as the most appropriate choices

Students would do better their researches
Students would do their researches better

such as the Internet allows students to approach E-books and other important materials online.
Description: check books how to use 'such as'

to develop much more this type of learning in the educational system.