Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to How true is this statement What can tourists do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments

Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to.
How true is this statement? What can tourists do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments?

Many countries which hold by tourism have to allow large numbers of visitors and equip facilities as holidaymarkers need. Tourism can develop economical field in its countries, but it couses many problems too. In this essay, I would clarify about factual of negative impact of tourism.

In my view, tourism brings some harmful impacts and it puts pressure on local society. Increasing of tourists can make uncomfortable local community if they want to do someting in their own areas. Furthermore, there occurs a rise in the cost of living which affects local people. Also, the price of goods, services and housing may increase significantly which are caused by developing of tourists in tourism.

In addition, tourism can also have bad effects on the natural environment. The building of facilities as hotels can damage the natural areas of tourism and destroy wildlife habitats too. Then, the large amount of tourists can rise the amount of pollution and waste in its areas which is caused by developing of traffic and visitors. All of these are really distructive environment in its countries.

Commonly, I believe that there are some solution which tourists can do to reduce the worst effects of tourism. If holidaymarker want to go on holiday, they should think where they will go and choose the place which is not overcrowded. Also, they should think how to minimize polution and rubbish if they want to visit and leave some places on their holiday.

To put them in a nutshell, tourism gives many benefits to its countries. Whereas, the visitors should pay attention more about negative effects of tourism on local community and environment over there.

If holidaymarker want to go on holiday
If holiday markers want to go on holiday

Sentence: Tourism can develop economical field in its countries, but it couses many problems too.
Error: couses Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Increasing of tourists can make uncomfortable local community if they want to do someting in their own areas.
Error: someting Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: All of these are really distructive environment in its countries.
Error: distructive Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If holidaymarker want to go on holiday, they should think where they will go and choose the place which is not overcrowded.
Error: holidaymarker Suggestion: holiday marker

Sentence: Also, they should think how to minimize polution and rubbish if they want to visit and leave some places on their holiday.
Error: polution Suggestion: No alternate word