Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to.How true this statement? What can tourist do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments?

Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to.

How true this statement? What can tourist do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments?

Nowadays, there is no doubt that tourism has become a growing industry. However whether or not it has minus points on the countries that tourists travel there is a source of contention. Many people believe although tourism has a number of benefits, but its disadvantages for local cultures and environments exceed its advantages.

According to sizable chunks of providing services for tourists such as making roads, building hotels and shopping centers, natural has been damaged and tropics have been defrosted.

Another disadvantage of mass tourism is that harmful effects on local cultures. It is clear that tourists like to spend a lot of money for entertainments during their holiday, which can cause modern shopping centers, luxury accommodations and new tourist facilities to be built by governments or tourist componies.This, in turn, grows consumerist culture on tourist regions.

Furthermore, tourists have their own lifestyle which comes from their interests; often include entertainments, wearing styles and every field of their culture. Oftentimes, lifestyle of tourists isn’t a positive correlation with cultural tradition. So inhabitants in local cities especially younger populations are influenced by great contrasts.

To sum up, I think, if tourists try to get back to nature will not only experience calmness but decrease costs of trips also reduce the harmful effects on environments. In addition to, governments can pass law for saving natural sights and request tourists to obey local rules, consequently, these methods might lead to reduce disadvantages of mass tourism.

although tourism has a number of benefits, but its disadvantages
Description: don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence.

if tourists try to get back to nature will not only experience calmness but decrease costs of trips also reduce the harmful effects on environments.

Sentence: It is clear that tourists like to spend a lot of money for entertainments during their holiday, which can cause modern shopping centers, luxury accommodations and new tourist facilities to be built by governments or tourist componies.This, in turn, grows consumerist culture on tourist regions.
Error: componies Suggestion: companies

Minimum 250 words wanted.