To some people studying the past has little value in modern world. Why do you think it is important to do so? What will be the effect if children are not taught history?

In our modern society, one of vital sciences is history and it has been taught us since school years. but opponents of this view acclaim that we learn past in vain. Even they want to remove it from school curriculum. However, it is irrefutable fact that our future is interconnected with our past directly and it gives information about base of today’s advancement in anywhere. Both sides of this argument will be analyzed before a reasoned conclusion is drawn.

Firstly, it is claimed that learning past is unnecessary and it is additional burden for people especially, kids. For example children are taught about date of wars or things that are not useful them in school. As a result they are burdened with too much unnecessary information and of course they become tried and learn unwillingly other subjects which are more important for them such as computer sciences or chemistry. That is why they think that history should be lifted from school curriculum because it is hindrance for rapid growth in other subjects.

Regardless of opponents view, it is undeniable fact that learning past is essential who want to be successful in their career. For example we have achieved today’s advancement with taking advantages of past experiences or hindsight analysis. On the other hand, with teaching our past to kids, we are able to hand over our customs or traditions heritages them. Thanks to history, our children can know readily our friends or enemies both individually and generally. From these prospective, history as a science is significant for all people.

In summary it is acceptable that learning past to some extend is not necessary. However, after analyzing both camps it is clear that the idea of learning history is beneficial than giving up it.

it has been taught us since school years
it has taught us since school years

it is irrefutable fact that
it is an irrefutable fact that

and it is additional burden
and it is an additional burden

because it is hindrance for rapid growth in other subjects.
because it is the hindrance for rapid growth in other subjects.

hand over our customs or traditions heritages them
handover our customs or traditions heritages to them

than giving up it.
than giving it up.