Some people think that children should learn to obey and do as parents and teachers say. Others think that this kind of upbringing will not prepare our children for real life. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is universally acknowledged that youngsters are the future of a nation and considered as the leader of tomorrow. Thus, parents expect that their children are obedient and take advice for every single important decision from them as and when needed. On the contrary, some people hold the opinion that it is risky in the real life time scenarios. In my viewpoint, both the sides have its own pros and cons which I will try to enunciate below.

There are multifarious reasons why people think that juveniles should learn to obey. Firstly, undoubtedly parents have intimacy, common understanding and bonding with their children. Therefore, parents are considered the first one who teaches their children personal behavior. Moreover, teachers are also responsible to teach professional behavior and nourish younger one to become a prominent member of society. On the contrast, some people opposed this fact.

To begin with, they think that adolescents who are growing up in a kind of environment where mostly the decisions were taken by their parents and guardians, those juveniles will never succeed in their real life. First and foremost, they will be never confident to take solo decision of their life. For example, if a youngster has to participate in the inter college competition, which is in another country. Though, he is one of the best players of a team, he still hesitant to go alone and needs his parents' approval.

On the other hand, if more freedom is being given to a kid and if parents fulfill all the demands of their kids, then there would be a chance that younger one would fall prey of the bad habits such as taking drugs and befriended with wrong children.

To recapitulate, I think that undoubtedly parents and teachers play a vital role in the development of a kid and they should obey their decisions. However, for the betterment of children, precisely balanced approach should be taken to get best out of offspring capabilities.

he still hesitant to go alone and needs his parents' approval.
he is still hesitant to go alone and needs his parents' approval.

'On the other hand' means 'However'. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'. It changed the structure of the essay.