Some people think that excessive use of mobile phones and computers badly affects teenagers’ writing and reading skills.Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give your opinion.

Some people think that excessive use of mobile phones and computers badly affects teenagers’ writing and reading skills.
Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give your opinion.

Advances in technology and communications have enormous impacts on our traditional education methods of teenagers. However, If we consider the writing and reading new habits and compare it with previous skills, we will find a lot of differences. Today our teenagers pupils rely on The computers and Mobile applications to achieve their homework and do their duties increasingly. Technology offenders think these influences will impact our teenagers writing and reading skills. In my view, I believe this is very normal impacts of the revolutionary technological era that we are living now.

Undoubt...

reading now are easier
reading now is easier

hand Writing for the homework by using normal pen increase the level of understanding
hand Writing ... increases the level of understanding

Sentence: For example, hand Writing for the homework by using normal pen increase the level of understanding for the word by teenagers, and many teachers complain from the low level of words spelling and grammar because their puplis are depending more on auto-correction software running on their computers to correct their mistakes instead of doing that by themselves.
Error: puplis Suggestion: pupils