Some people think the government shouldpay for health care and education, but otherpeople claim that it is the individual‘sresponsibility. Do you agree or disagree?

Some people think the government should
pay for health care and education, but other
people claim that it is the individual‘s
responsibility. Do you agree or disagree?

It is universally acknowledged that ''health is wealth''. Presently, it has been extremely debatable whether governments worldwide should provide free of cost education and health facilities to uplift living standard of people or individuals should manage educational and medical expenditures by themselves from their own earnings. Here, I would like to accord with latter statement.

There are manifold points to support my point of view. First and foremost, the availabilty of free educational and medical services can lead to financial instability to governments especially in thriving nations. ...

Sentence: First and foremost, the availabilty of free educational and medical services can lead to financial instability to governments especially in thriving nations.
Error: availabilty Suggestion: availability

Sentence: Therefore, government is lack of money dueto exhausted priority lists.
Error: dueto Suggestion: due to

Sentence: Apart from it, it is a herculean task to confer most expensive facilities free of cost to a huge popluation.
Error: popluation Suggestion: population

Sentence: Besides this, after taking free health care into consideration, people could also be careless towards taking precautions and preventitive measures.
Error: preventitive Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: By contrast, others have conflicting arguements.
Error: arguements Suggestion: arguments

Sentence: What is more, a large number of downtrodden people can not afford tertiary level of education to their childern .,Consequently, free education can maximize number of most talented people who can flourish progress of a country.
Error: childern Suggestion: children