Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in a separate school. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answers a

Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in a separate school. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Some countries have single-sex education while others, both single-sex and mixed-sex education. It is up to the parents or the child to decide, which school they prefer to go.

Some people believe, it is more effective to educate boys and girls in a single-sex school because it reduces the distraction and encourage pupils to concentrate more on their studies. Moreover, in single-sex schools, both boys and girls have the freedom to choose subjects of their choice. This is normally not seen in a mixed-sex school environment. For example, in a single-sex school, more girls are seen taking science as a subject and boys are seen taking cookery as a subject. This trend is normally seen as a traditional subject for girls.

On the other hand, some experts believe that, mixed-sex schools provide much more open environment. Both boys and girls are much more open to each other. This provides them with an environment to interact and work together from an early age. They don't face difficulties later on in their professional life when working together with their opposite sex.

I personally feel that mixed-sex school is much better option for schooling and given a change I would prefer to attend a mixed-sex school. They give you more confidence and you don't shy away from girls. You learn may additional skills from girls making yourself more flexible and successful in life. Even in your personal life, when you get married, you easily buildup a good understanding and relationship with your wife if you have been to mixed-sex school. You are able to express yourself more freely and visa versa able to understand your wife's view and feelings.

because it reduces the distraction and encourage pupils to concentrate more on their studies.
because it reduces the distractions and encourages pupils to concentrate more on their studies.

is much better option
is a much better option
is much better

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, all sentences start with subject 'you' in the conclusion paragraph.