Some people think it is easier for adults to learn practical skills (such as computer skills) by themselves while others believe it is better to learn with a teacher in classroom. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.

The way how people should acquire useful abilities remains a controversial matter that always opens the door for a lot of discussions and debates. It is considered by some that individuals are completely capable of becoming well-educated through self-study. Some others, on the contrary think that it might be protracted and misleading. At the end of the day, we still crave a teacher’s coaching. In my opinion, the assistance of a teacher is generally advantageous to our study process yet not irreplaceable. In a word, the issue depends on the learner’s overall needs and level.

Firstly, p...

Sentence: Finally, in my view, self-taught teaching is totally doable but only for the conscientious and perseverant ones whereas learning from teachers suits better for people who want to make rapid progress.
Error: perseverant Suggestion: No alternate word