Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles.Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.Discuss two views and give your opinion.

Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles.
Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.

Discuss two views and give your opinion.

Leisure time, in general, is a moment to relax and do something you want to do. Whether these should be activities that improve the mind or give the mind some rest is a matter of personal interest.

By and large, the biggest part of the proponents will be those who use leisure time to do mind improving activities. This group is most likely composed with more older people. These people think that the activities will enhance the brain capacity and maybe lead to a better brain.

Otherwise, the opponents will be those who use their leisure time to relax and rest their mind. This group might be composed of students and employees, who need to use their brain a lot during the day. Motivation can be that, due to constant use of their brain during the day, they do not want to do brain improving activities during their spare time, in order to give it some rest.

In my opinion, activities that improve the mind can be very good and helpful for people who do not use their brain very active during the day. In most cases these people will be retired and can find plenty of time to read books and do cross-words to keep their mind active and prevent it from breaking down bit by bit.

In contradiction to older people, students and employees should not spend their leisure time with brain activating activities, their brain is active during the day, and therefore, it is better to give the brain some rest during leisure time. We can conclude that using leisure time for activities that improve the mind is applicable for people who do not use their mind very active during the day, like retired employees.

The paragraphs are too short. Don't just put two sentences for a paragraph.