Some people think it is necessary to punish children in order to teach them the differences between right and wrong.Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer.If you agree, what kind of punishment do you think should be given to children by pa

Some people think it is necessary to punish children in order to teach them the differences between right and wrong.
Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer.
If you agree, what kind of punishment do you think should be given to children by parents and teachers? Give reasons for your answer.

In my view, everybody needs to know about their exact behaviors. In every culture, children, as new members of society, need more feedback from parents. In this situation, punishment could be a good way to teach children the differences between wrong and right. But I do not believe that it is the only alternative.

Some people think that punishment is not necessary at all. In their opinion, children will do well, if parents explain each situation to them completely. Moreover, any penalty may lead to some irreparable psychological problems. Additionally, there are many chances to learn from a...