Some People think it would be good idea for schools to teach every young person how to be a good parent. Do you agree or disagree? Describe the skills a person needs to be a good parent.

Parents play the vital role in maintaining the smooth growth and gradual development of the family. Therefore, it is certainly a good initiation to teach every young individual how to behave as an ideal guardian in the family. Though some unwilling throats refute this idea I strongly agree with such a great motive.

To start with, it has been suggested that the teaching a young person espouse him to equipped with all the positive attributes and moral lessons that are required to nurture and nourish his children effectively and efficiently. In my understanding, if parents are educated well enough then they would be aware of responsibilities within the family such as cooking, raising children, gardening, washing dishes and clothes etc in beforehand. Therefore, one can happily maintain peace and harmony within the family which in turn also alleviates the domestic violence which often results because of misunderstandings between family members. Logically, the child would get enough care and guidance with proper schooling from home if either or both of parents are educated.

On the contrary, some people on the opposite side of the fence assert that teaching a young individual of parental role is unnecessary in his age as parental role often is gradual process once he gets married and starts raising children in the family. While much has been recorded of young people played phenomenal role in the family in their parental life, little has been directed to the influence of the parental education given on his schooling period. Therefore, the degree of caring and ushering parental role is solely dependent upon vicissitudes of one’s life but not on the academic course targeted to teach parents responsibilities.

To put in a nutshell, unarguably prudent implementation of academic course dedicated to yield ideal parents in the school is certainly a welcoming idea as this would assist to develop peaceful family and finally an egalitarian society –Utopia.

teaching a young person espouse him to equipped with all the positive attributes
teaching a young person espouses him to be equipped with all the positive attributes

is gradual process
is a gradual process

played phenomenal role
played a phenomenal role

This is out of topic:
'if parents are educated well enough then they would be aware of responsibilities within the family such as cooking, raising children, gardening, washing dishes and clothes etc in beforehand. Therefore, one can happily maintain peace and harmony within the family which in turn also alleviates the domestic violence which often results because of misunderstandings between family members. Logically, the child would get enough care and guidance with proper schooling from home if either or both of parents are educated.'