Some People think it would be good idea for schools to teach every young person how to be a good parent. Do you agree or disagree? Describe the skills a person needs to be a good parent.

Children feel blessed with true parenthood if they get true authoritative care, nurture, guidance and motivation in order to turn their life into new leaves. Simultaneously, many schools are indulging into providing parenting course for young person which is certainly a big step in uplifting parenthood condition.

T o begin with, we know that the adolescent period is very motivated and tempted to build up unique identity thus a person can easily grasp knowledge of any thing . Also the majority of behavior change takes place within one’s adolescent period so it is an undoubtedly an opportunity to teach an individual about good parenting and liabilities to the children. It would certainly be easy to garner parenting education to an individual as one’s mind in a young age is very zestful and exuberant to learn and implement in the reality of his life.

Many schools nowadays follow up with the parents of their students to keep the track of student’s progress at home and school. In doing so, the parents get to know their children’s academic and other intellectual development. It is often considered that being parents not only mean to afford ravishing house, luxurious vehicles, mercurial garments and delicious food but also mean to keep up with their children behavior and try to make them inculcate good things such as by providing precious time playing with them to energize, taking them out for recreational activities to socialize, time to time reprimand on their wrongdoings and giving moral lessons to encourage them to respect elderly and disabled people.

There are manifold skills parents need to ornate themselves as an ideal parents. Firstly, it is their ostensible responsibility to fulfill each and every demand of children unless demands are beyond affordable capacity. Secondly, trust is building block of parenthood which makes children to feel secure, loyal and comfortable. Thirdly and most importantly, parents have to provide requited care, enough time with their children which are very vital for children’s smooth brain development and encouragement to indulge in different activities to build up their own identity.

To sum up, parenting is irrefutably pivotal in order to bring up children mentally and physically smarter. Therefore, in my notion parenting education for every young person during their formal schooling is very necessary and important

The third paragraph is not exactly right on the topic. here 'every young person' means students, it doesn't mean their parents.