Some people think that job satisfaction is more importantthan job security Others think that people cannot expect to enjoy a job and havinga permanent job is more important Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think that job satisfaction is more importantthan job security. Others think that people cannot expect to enjoy a job and havinga permanent job is more important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

In this day and age, working is still occupied a great part of our lives. Yet, the meaning of work, which target should we pursue, chasing the job satisfaction or maintaining the job security, has sparked a heated debate. Some people may take job safety as the most important matter, however, personally, I believe the job satisfaction is more meaning to people's lives than job security.

Apparently, job satisfaction, including satisfying in terms of salaries, positions, promotion chances, or even the culture of the company, links to the motivation why we determine to do this work. Undeniably, under an unmotivated circumstance, people may deal with their works in a passive status, which will bring them unhappiness and depression. Further, if an individual is unsatisfied with the promotion opportunities, it will result in an unpleasant routine work and run his/her total life. Additionally, some people cannot share the same value with the management due to the disagreement on company culture. Under such circumstance, the target of fulfilling the team work cannot be achieved.

I cannot be denied that maintaining the job safety is crucial to some people, specifically to some elder people or someone without higher education backgrounds. Admittedly, it can be completely understood that some people are afraid of losing working opportunities. However, they may lose their targets of lives and lead to a repetition of daily lives if they regard the safety of the work as priority regardless of job satisfaction.

By way of conclusion, I would contend that even though working plays a definitely crucial role in providing our in providing our physical requirements, nonetheless, metal demands, which refers to achieve the job satisfaction in this essay is the most important matter we always need to pursue.