Some people think that living in a large city brings great opportunities to the citizens However opponents believe that there are more disadvantages Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the matter and give relevant examples

Some people think that living in a large city brings great opportunities to the citizens. However opponents believe that there are more disadvantages. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the matter and give relevant examples.

Nowadays living in large cities is becoming more popular among the people. Everyday the vast number of individuals decide to move to the megapolises . However, there are both pros and cons of living in large cities. Below the essay each aspect, advantages and disadvantages of the matter will be discussed broadly.

Let's start by looking at the advantages. One of the main positives of the concept is more comfortable life standards that can be gained by living in a megapolis. It can be clearly understand, living in a large city brings more opportunities to the people. For instance, the individuals can utilize public transport to minimize time wasting. Shops, restaurants, cafes, cinema saloons and more besides are present to make the citizens' lives more comfortable.

Another pros of the discussed matter is job opportunities. In the modern world it can be difficult to find jobs in outside of a city. Mostly the companies prefer to have offices in city centres. So for citizens it is straightforward to get a satisfying job.

Turning to the other side of the argument, currently people are being aware of the increasing ratio of air pollution in densely populated areas. It is believed that using private cars predominantly results in more severe air pollution.

Another drawback of the concept is less dynamic life styles which is the main contributor of health problems especially obesity. Statistically shown that, overweighted people live in megapolises.

To sum up, living in a large city brings both positive and negative aspects. I believe that, depending on the personal characteristics city lifestyle can affect the people positively or negatively.

life styles which is the main contributor
life styles which are the main contributors

Sentence: Everyday the vast number of individuals decide to move to the megapolises .
Error: megapolises Suggestion: ?

Sentence: One of the main positives of the concept is more comfortable life standards that can be gained by living in a megapolis.
Error: megapolis Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Statistically shown that, overweighted people live in megapolises.
Error: overweighted Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: megapolises Suggestion: ?