Some people think that mobile phones are most useful for their professional life other thinks that mobile phones are most useful in their personal life Discuss of them and give your opinion

Some people think that mobile phones are most useful for their professional life other thinks that mobile phones are most useful in their personal life. Discuss of them and give your opinion.

This is a universally acknowledged fact that there is a drastic change in each and every field due to the rapid advancement in technology. Nowadays mobile phones have become the prominent way for communication between two individuals. It is believed that cell phones play vital role in both professional and personal life. These points of view will be discussed in forthcoming paragraphs.

To begin with, the person who is doing a job in any company has needed to talk with his colleagues for various purposes. For instances, during in any emergency, the employee can do a call immediately to higher authority regarding problem which may lead to effect on the health of employees. Inclusively, the employee can send information at anywhere anytime with the help of mobile phones like through text messages and emails. It is demonstrated that it really helpful for keep in touch with colleagues in a professional life.

On the flip side, the usage of mobile phones has been enhanced among people. They often share their personal views and experiences with kith and kin via cell phones. To paraphrases, by the use of smart phone, the individuals can do video chat with every person at every nook and corner in all around the world. Therefore, love and affection has increased by talking others regularly. So that’s why many thinkers gravitate towards this thought.

After analyzing the above points, it has been proved that mobile phones have valuable importance for communication in all segments whether it is professional or personal. It is expected that the governments provide support to scientists so that they can improve it in more effective way in foreseeable future.

it really helpful for keep in touch with
it is really helpful to keep in touch with

can improve it in more effective way
can improve it in a more effective way