Some people think that in modern world we are more dependent on each other ,while other think that people have become more independent. Discuss both views.

life style has changed significantly since last 30 years and in our daily life we can feel these changes . It's believed by a group of individual that people are more dependent in modern life in comparison with the past. Others, however refute this. These two points of view will be discussed before a well-reasoned conclusion is found.

There are some persuasive arguments in favor of increasing dependency among people. Firstly, people are more busy today in comparison with the past, so they are more dependent to their parents in order to babysit for them. In addition, the cost of living increase dramatically and as a result young adults are unable to buy a house or pay a deposit for mortgage by themselves and they need the help of their family.

At the other hand, there are some strong arguments against such idea. In many countries young adults get admission from overseas universities and consequently they will experience living alone and far from their family which makes them more independent. Besides, apart from this young people prefer to live separate from their family after getting married and have their own privacy.

In a nutshell, while there are some reasons to believe that people are more dependent, my own view is that people become more and more independent every day due to their life style.

the cost of living increase dramatically
the cost of living increases dramatically

At the other hand,
On the other hand,

prefer to live separate from their family
prefer to live separately from their family

Minimum 250 words wanted