Some people think that mothers should spend most of their time raising family, and therefore the government should support them financially. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples based on your own experience.

Lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over couple of decades. Presently, both genders have to step out for work to earn money to manage astronomical outlay. Therefore, family life is influenced negatively in the absence of mother. Hence, it is argued that mother should be at home to look after family and therefore supported financially by government. Here, I would like to discord with given statement.

There are numerous point to shore up my view. First and foremost, administrations of some thriving nations have to manage a hefty sum of money to facilitate people with optimum education, transportation and accommodation services. Hence, they may not have adequate funds to confer financial assistance to mothers. Moreover, the contribution of working mothers to boost the productivity at work places and development of nations is enormous. Hence, pecuniary benefits could deprive working sectors of female potential.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, some women are passionate to show their extraordinary talent who are highly educated and skillful. As a result, limiting them to home boundaries is unjustifiable by monetary aids. All of above, it is essential for females to rub shoulder with man in every walk of life to bring equality and boost self esteem especially in male domineering societies. Consequently, the idea of money endorsement appears to be useless. By contrast, others have conflicting opinions.

They claim that family lifestyle is supposed to be worse in the absence of mother. For example, neither domestic chores can be managed precisely nor children and grandparents could be taken care of. Thence, modern families are encountering various problems. Apart from it, children do not attain social etiquettes, emotional and educational support from parents due to their busiest lifestyle. More significantly, they may join some bad habits on account of less observation. For all these reasons, mothers must be supported with money so that they do not find needs to work for money.

To recapitulate, mother is the backbone of a family union. However, some other alternatives can be searched for instead of binding them with home responsibilities only.

Lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over couple of decades.
The lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over a couple of decades.

There are numerous point
There are numerous points

pecuniary benefits could deprive working sectors of female potential.
pecuniary benefits could deprive working sectors of female's potential.
pecuniary benefits could deprive working sectors of female potentially.

some women are passionate to show their extraordinary talent who are highly educated and skillful.
some women who are highly educated and skillful are passionate to show their extraordinary talent .

due to their busiest lifestyle.
due to their busiest lifestyles.