Essay topics: Some people think that parent should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
School is a place to learn about formal education. Following the era globalisation, school changing educational systems include knowledge and soft skills. It causes of people whom concern in educational think that student need progress for education. Follow that phenomena, some people give advice to parents for give their children educational in school.
For more benefits, school is another social environment. Student play with others student, share stories or games, or study together. Moreover, student learn many subjects such as history, geography, mathematics and so on. It is mean, school give more knowledge or information to student. Adding to it, the foremost study in school is a teacher. Teacher has important character to cover student in teach subjects, help student whom hard to understand that lesson and guide student to solve that examination, help student whom has a problem with others student or just enough to listen story from student like parents or best friend.
In other side, present, school is not a safety place for student. It is a cause nobody know what teacher or school members do to student. For now, cleaning services did sexual abuse to students at another international school in Indonesia. Whereas, the international school had teacher whom wanted with FBI over 10 years because crime in sexual abuse. Head master o teacher do not know about cleaning service behaviour to student and it is more twice. It give paradigm that school starting not safe play for our children.
I think, government, teachers, and parents should to give contribution for make educational systems. For them will give result in three different areas such as how study is an important and all children have to take study in school, how understand about student ability and how important to control all children activities include school activities, outside school activities or play together with schoolmates.
To sum up, children have to get better educational because they will continues nation and continues our parents.
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? (62)
- The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (50)
- The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. (57.1429)
- Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase, capital punishment in essential to control violence in society. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (47.5)
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (72.5)
- The table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (40)
- Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflects the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (55)
- The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant. (50)
- Happiness is considered very important in lifewhy is it difficult to define?what factors are important in achieving happiness? (50)
- The graph below shows the demand for electricity in England during typical days in winter and summer. The pie chart shows how electricity is used in an average English home. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make (40)