Some people think that parent should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people think that parent should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

School is a place to learn about formal education. Following the era globalisation, school changing educational systems include knowledge and soft skills. It causes of people whom concern in educational think that student need progress for education. Follow that phenomena, some people give advice to parents for give their children educational in school.

For more benefits, school is another social environment. Student play with others student, share stories or games, or study together. Moreover, student learn many subjects such as history, geography, mathematics and so on. It is mean, school give more knowledge or information to student. Adding to it, the foremost study in school is a teacher. Teacher has important character to cover student in teach subjects, help student whom hard to understand that lesson and guide student to solve that examination, help student whom has a problem with others student or just enough to listen story from student like parents or best friend.

In other side, present, school is not a safety place for student. It is a cause nobody know what teacher or school members do to student. For now, cleaning services did sexual abuse to students at another international school in Indonesia. Whereas, the international school had teacher whom wanted with FBI over 10 years because crime in sexual abuse. Head master o teacher do not know about cleaning service behaviour to student and it is more twice. It give paradigm that school starting not safe play for our children.

I think, government, teachers, and parents should to give contribution for make educational systems. For them will give result in three different areas such as how study is an important and all children have to take study in school, how understand about student ability and how important to control all children activities include school activities, outside school activities or play together with schoolmates.

To sum up, children have to get better educational because they will continues nation and continues our parents.

school changing educational systems include knowledge and soft skills
school is changing educational systems which include knowledge and soft skills

It causes of people whom concern in educational think
It causes of people who concern in education think

Sentence: Follow that phenomena, some people give advice to parents for give their children educational in school.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and give

Sentence: Student play with others student, share stories or games, or study together.
Suggestion: Refer to others and student

Sentence: It is mean, school give more knowledge or information to student.
Description: The fragment school give more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Teacher has important character to cover student in teach subjects, help student whom hard to understand that lesson and guide student to solve that examination, help student whom has a problem with others student or just enough to listen story from student like parents or best friend.
Suggestion: Refer to others and student

Sentence: It give paradigm that school starting not safe play for our children.
Description: The fragment It give paradigm is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Sentence: I think, government, teachers, and parents should to give contribution for make educational systems.
Suggestion: Refer to for and make

Sentence: For them will give result in three different areas such as how study is an important and all children have to take study in school, how understand about student ability and how important to control all children activities include school activities, outside school activities or play together with schoolmates.
Description: The fragment how understand about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace understand with verb, past participle
Description: The fragment how important to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace important with adverb
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to children and activities

Sentence: To sum up, children have to get better educational because they will continues nation and continues our parents.
Description: The fragment better educational because is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace educational with adverb
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and continues

Sentence: Following the era globalisation, school changing educational systems include knowledge and soft skills.
Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word