Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additionally funding but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors Choose which position you most ag

Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additionally funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors.

Choose which position you most agree with and discuss why you chose that position. Support your point of view with details from your own experiences, observations or reading.

It is believed that advertisement is a prime source of a business which contributes to generate a large amount of fund for any organisation or corporation like schools. However, some argue that schools are not an appropriate place to place advertisement in the name of extra fund collection. I will be in favour of the last notion.

To begin with, placing advertisements in schools will distract juveniles who do not have controlling power on themselves as psychological aspect of children needs to be considered before placing an advertisement in school. School children might less concentrate o...

School children might less concentrate on their studies and more focus on colourful advertisements
School children might concentrate less on their studies and focus more on colourful advertisements