Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for the young people while others believe they don’t. Discuss both these points of views and give your opinion.

Sport is loved by many people all across the world. Professional athletes who play sports have a big fan following and live like a celebrity. Many people believe that youngsters can learn a lot from these professional athletes, but few other groups of people don’t feel the same. In my opinion, professional athletes have many positive points which be incorporated that can help individuals to be successful in their life.

The life of a professional athlete is not simple as it looks. They go through lot of hardship before reaching the milestone of popularity. They live a disciplined life in order to maintain such level. For example, waking up early in the morning, regular workout, taking a balanced diet, and more than that, have determination to reach their goal. All these are few of the good points which are required to be successful, not only in the field of sports, but in any other field. Youngsters can definitely follow these good habits and no one can stop them from reaching their goal and be successful in life.

On the other hand, in many countries professional athletes are not given high importance. People in such countries see it as a waste of time and other professions like engineering, doctors, etc. are given more emphasis. Due to high politics in sports, and high chance of being unsuccessful, take people away from choosing it as a profession. Moreover, becoming an athlete is not an inexpensive affair. Nowadays, you need huge investment in order to get trained; fees for the trainer, expensive diet and costly equipment make it impossible for many to afford. So people prefer to choose other professions that are inexpensive and more promising.

In conclusion, professional athletes can be a good inspiration to work hard in life and be successful. It can help in gaining both, health and wealth, may not be as a professional athlete, but in some other field.

professional athletes have many positive points which be incorporated that can help individuals to be successful in their life.
professional athletes have many positive points which can be incorporated to help individuals to be successful in their life.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.

The third paragraph should be something like: they are not good as role models however because of some reasons like: drugs, smoking, bad behaviors, etc....