Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion?

Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion?

There is no doubt that both competition and cooperation have a major role in raising up children to become good members of the society. Whether to concentrate on developing the meanings of competition more than cooperation is a strong debate. Although some people think that children would benefit more by encouraging them to compete, personally I believe that cooperation has a considerable advantages which put it ahead.

Some people assert that competition motivates youngers to express their skills and capabilities to the maximum level. That motivation should be encouraged by putting an incentives such as valuable rewards. If kids are given a prize in exchange of reaching a targeted goal, they will use every thing they have to achieve it, so the football matches mainly base on this fact in winning the game.

Nevertheless, cooperation has great effects in driving juniors to become good people in the future. Cooperating helps children to get acquiring valued attitudes like being in part of team. Moreover, it improves conscience of children towards the manner of helping others. It is shown that children learn better from each other, so sharing the meaning of cooperation will help them solve their own problems without external help.

In addition to that, cooperation has a major role in getting rid of bad behaviors. The bad attitudes like selfishness and greed will be limited by drawing attention of youth toward the value of cooperation. For example, people who have been raised on this ideology, will accept other persons' success without envy.

In conclusion, there is strong argument about whether competition best for children than cooperation or the reverse. Though some people think that cooperation maximize children's skills, personally I believe that cooperation will teach them valuable notions about importance of team work as well as attitude of helping others.

there is strong argument
there is a strong argument

cooperation maximize children's skills
cooperation maximizes children's skills

Sentence: Some people assert that competition motivates youngers to express their skills and capabilities to the maximum level.
Error: youngers Suggestion: No alternate word