Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, there is a controversial discussion in children education about learning to compete or co-operate. In my opinion, I partly agree with developing a sense of competition because the world of adulthood is full of challenges in every direction.

Admittedly, there are some advantages taking part in activities whose main target includes co-operating. Firstly, every child will integrate very easily into work environment without any negative feeling regarding the others. Secondly, through co-operation every child will acquire skills from the others such as logical, social and rational.

However, still I support participation in competitions. Therefore, many children will have a fair-play attitude which cannot be reached by co-operation programs. That is why, someone will admit the efforts of the winners that can ensure good friendship. In the same way, a person can be encouraged by the appreciations of the others and will be followed as a model. For instance, playing a sport can involve competitive spirit because the loser will congratulate their opponents. So, fair-play will captivate the sight of the kind people.

In addition, through competition, every child will meet up with others who have similar passions. Obviously, in that crowd of children, everyone will discuss how their day was in the battle. For example, some students in my school regret that they could not join the computer science county team because the members have great moments there. Likewise, every child will get in touch with a lot of children who are the same age.

In conclusion, competition is everywhere more than collaboration because everyone first competes and then everybody cooperates.

Sentence Length SD: 4.371 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.

Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.024 0.07 //Pay attention to coherence.