Some people think that technology has made our life too complex. However other people think that it has made our life easier.What is your viewpoint?Give reasons and examples for your answer.

Some people think that technology has made our life too complex. However other people think that it has made our life easier.

What is your viewpoint?

Give reasons and examples for your answer.

Inevitably, technology has revolutionised the world. It is argued that the technology has complicated our lifestyle, but it must not be forgotten that it has been beneficial in terms of making life convenient. I strongly believe that the advantages of technology outweighs the drawbacks. This essay will discuss the issue, using examples of the internet and MRI scan in the UK to demonstrate points and support arguments.

Firstly, there is ample evidence to suggest that the technology has made the human life easy going, especially related to connect with friends and the world. The reason behind this is that with the advancement in the information technology, one can easily connect with their loved ones. For instance, unlike in the past, nowadays people use the internet not only to keep in touch with their friends and family, but also to get information from around the world instantaneously. Therefore, it is an undeniable truth that the modern technology such as the internet has made possible to connect with the world conveniently.

Secondly, it is evident that the advancement of technology in the medical field has a positive impact on human life. This is due to fact that by using modern technology on health system, people may have healthy and comfortable life. For example, recent studies by General Medical Council in the UK showed that after an MRI scan had been installed, the rate of diagnosis of cancer almost tripled compared to the previous year, and this eventually provides people to get an early treatment. As a consequences, unsurprisingly, with the use of modern equipment on hospitals, people would get better health facilities.

To conclude, I believe that the technology has tremendous benefit in our life and had made our life far easier than our grandparent times. This is mainly because of the use of the internet and better health facilities.

the advantages of technology outweighs the drawbacks.
the advantages ...outweigh the drawbacks.

especially related to connect with friends and the world
especially related to connections with friends and the world

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.