Some people think that the teenager’s years are the happiest time of most people’s lives. Others think that adult life bring more happiness in spite of greater responsibilities.Discuss both these view any give your own opinion.

Some people think that the teenager’s years are the happiest time of most people’s lives. Others think that adult life bring more happiness in spite of greater responsibilities.
Discuss both these view any give your own opinion.

Happiness is a positive feeling that people feel in different situations and that can be achieved from difference ways. People become happy with achievements, love, entertainments…etc. When we see the current world, different age levels feel different levels of happiness in life time. As per my view, most of the teenagers being happier than the elderly people.

People feel happy when they achieve something what they expected. Furthermore expectations are different from the age levels. Teenagers are very energetic and motivative people among the society. At the same time they have many expectations in the life to be happy with participating games, exams, activities ...etc. Therefore teenagers have so many ways of being happy. On the other hand adults have limited number of expectation compared to teenagers. Furthermore most of the time adults are happy with the achievements of their children.

People feel happy about love that they are getting from others. Normally teenagers are feeling love from their parents and the make affairs with their partners and friends, therefore they live happily but in the current world elderly people are getting less love and caring from others, furthermore most of the parents are living unhappily since their children are not take care of them.

Most common way of being happy is the entertainments it includes music, dancing, parties, films…etc. Teenagers more attach with entertainments therefore somehow they are finding ways of being happy either it will be a good or a bad thing. Furthermore they don’t have much of responsibilities but elderly people have more responsibility and at the same time they have to face the result of what they have done in the past.

In this developing world, there are so many ways and opportunities of being happy. Therefore teenagers are living their life happily because of they have less responsibilities, more opportunities, more love. On the other hand elders have more responsibilities, less energy, less motivation, limited love. Therefore people are being happy as a teenager than an elder. People should plan their life to be happy until death.

most of the teenagers being happier than the elderly people.
most of the teenagers are happier than the elderly people.

and the make affairs with
and they make affairs with

since their children are not take care of them.
since their children are not taking care of them.
since their children do not take care of them.

Teenagers more attach with entertainments
Teenagers attach more with entertainments

they are finding ways of being happy either it will be a good or a bad thing.
they are finding ways of being happy whether it will be a good or a bad thing.

Sentence: Therefore teenagers are living their life happily because of they have less responsibilities, more opportunities, more love.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to of and they

Sentence: Teenagers are very energetic and motivative people among the society.
Error: motivative Suggestion: No alternate word