Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, military are welcoming males only in most countries around the world, whilst what females can do are merely some supporting activities or even waiting at home. Increasing number of people has recently argued that women should have the right to join the army, the navy, as well as the air force. In my opinion, I agree to allow women to contribute to the armed force.

People should be free from any restrictions in choosing their career, irrespective of gender. Individuals have different wills about what to do and, in a free society, their decisions should be respected. To illustrate, males can be the designers of women clothing, meanwhile, females can be the directors of pornographic movies. People have the right to choose their careers based on their talents, not their sex. Hence, gender should not be a restriction for women to contribute to the military.

On one hand, females should enjoy the right of joining the armed force, whilst no privileges should be given to them. Women should face the same interviews and meet the identical physical requirements as what men do. Any privileges given to one gender would be unfair to the opposite. Moreover, army, navy and air force are those protecting all the public, they should only be best of the best amongst millions of people in order to serve their duties. Privileges would weaken the military and eventually harm the public.

For summary, without receiving any privileges in the interviews and trainings afterward, woman should also be allowed to contribute to the armed force.

military are welcoming males only
military is welcoming males only