Some people work for the same organisation all their working life. Others think that it is better to work from different organizations. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.(rewrite1)

In today's world, it becomes a controversial topic that a person should stay in one job for the rest of his life or should keep changing a job. Some might have a little knowledge about the advantages and disadvantages of both views or do not have a chance to move to a new job, while some always take a risk to switch a job frequently. Both sides will be discussed, carefully.

On the one hand, staying in the same organization actually has several benefits to an employee. Firstly, a person will be familiar with work processes, how to apply specific strategies and have a deep understanding in his/her work. After one has been working in the same environment for a long time, he/she also build very strong relationships with all colleagues,potential customers and supervisors. Secondly, an employee might value his/her loyalty and offers additional incentives such as promotions, annual bonuses and reward schemes, which those offers could not be able to acquire if a person keeps changing a job. Moreover, staying in one job has a greater job security than moving to several workplaces frequently. In term of financial status, there is more steady from working for the same company as he/she will earn a good pension and have a better preparation for his/her retirement.

On the other hand, if an individual does the same routine throughout his life, he might get stuck and lead to boredom and disillusionment, eventually. However, Moving from one workplace to another is a strategic decision as one has more chances to experience various valuable skills and improves his knowledge. Trying some related fields also gives one a chance to finds the most favorable job. In addition, when a candidate is looking for a job, he has to present his value and abilities which can draw many attractions from employers and lead to a high salary offer, consequently.

To sum up, personally, I would like to take a risk by changing an organization because I prefer to expand a wider range of experience. Even though it can affect to a financial security ad promotion schemes, this decision would open many job opportunities in my life. However, it depends on an individual that whether wants to be stable or chooses to challenge yourself.

an employee might value his/her loyalty and offers additional incentives
an employee might value his/her loyalty and offer additional incentives

Sentence: Trying some related fields also gives one a chance to finds the most favorable job.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and finds