Some researchers believe that animal testing is a necessary part of research to help human find cures for diseases and that the suffering ofanimals is justified as it helps humanity as a whole.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?Gi

Some researchers believe that animal testing is a necessary part of research to help human find cures for diseases and that the suffering ofanimals is justified as it helps humanity as a whole.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.

Scientist and researchers involved in the discovery and manufacture of medicine make use of animals in testing their products. They claim that this is an integral part of the process, and I completely agree with them.

For one, testing is very important especially among products that involve saving the lives of many people. Without testing the new medicine, there is no way to find out if it is indeed effective and safe for human consumption. It may seem inhumane to expose animals to such trauma, but it is more unethical to prescribe unreliable medications to sick individuals.

In addition, animal testing has yielded amazing discoveries that lead to the cure of many different ailments. We were also able to develop vaccines which helped to prevent the spread of many diseases. If animal testing had not been conducted, we would still have no solution to such health problems, and many people will continue to suffer and die from them.

Furthermore, researchers only make use of common laboratory animals like mice in their testing procedures. Besides, they use animals that were born and bred in the laboratory. They do not catch and test their medicines on any wild or exotic animals, so it is quite an overstatement to say that proponents of animal testing are causing an imbalance inthe ecosystem.

To conclude, I am of theopinion that animal testing is indeed necessary in order to protect the health and well-being of people. Until scientists and researchers can create a very advanced technology that can accurately and effectively test the efficacy of medicine, animal testing should beallowed to continue.

Sentence: Until scientists and researchers can create a very advanced technology that can accurately and effectively test the efficacy of medicine, animal testing should beallowed to continue.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and beallowed

Sentence: They do not catch and test their medicines on any wild or exotic animals, so it is quite an overstatement to say that proponents of animal testing are causing an imbalance inthe ecosystem.
Error: inthe Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To conclude, I am of theopinion that animal testing is indeed necessary in order to protect the health and well-being of people.
Error: theopinion Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: beallowed Suggestion: bellowed