Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day. Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages?

In this rampant age of modernization, a lot of individuals opine that employees working from home have advantages over the people, who are travelling to office everyday. As per my perception, advantages of working from home definitely surpass its disadvantages which I shall be discussing in my essay.

There are manifold pros for employees working from home. Firstly, for people travelling from far distance, they can spend their time effectively which is mostly wasted in travelling from workplace to home. To illustrate, usually, during peek office hours in both morning and evening, there is a huge traffic congestion and people often finds it difficult to reach office in time, which also effects their performance and reputation. Secondly, they can also participate in household chores, which usually they don't due to busy work schedule, thus, resulting in spending a leisure time with their family. Moreover, employees can also take care of their health and daily routine which usually gets disturbed with their tight schedules and improper time management. To illustrate, people always skip breakfast in a rush to reach office in time which is not considered good for one's health.

However, there are also manifold cons for employees. Employees have to be available at all times, no matter what time and situation it is. For instance, People working for US clients often get to dealt with their clients late in night due to which they need to extend their workign hours in order to fulfil customer's requirement. This in turn have severe side-effects and effects the people causing severe health isssues like backpain, sleep syndrome etc. In addendum, they also get deprive of being socially interacting with their peers and this also effects their performance when it comes to ratings and other perks offered by the company.

From my notion, people working from home definitely have advantages on the cost of certain benefits and flexibilty.

To summarize, undeniably, advantages of working from home is evident since they cater for the betterment of both people and society.

people often finds it difficult to reach office in time
people often find it difficult to reach office on time

which also effects their performance and reputation.
Description: 'which' refers to what?

, which usually they don't due to busy work schedule,
Description: check books how to use 'which'

health and daily routine which usually gets disturbed with their tight schedules
health and daily routine which usually get disturbed with their tight schedules

people always skip breakfast in a rush to reach office in time which is not considered good for one's health.

clients often get to dealt with their clients
clients often get to deal with their clients

This in turn have severe side-effects
This in turn has severe side-effects

Sentence: For instance, People working for US clients often get to dealt with their clients late in night due to which they need to extend their workign hours in order to fulfil customer's requirement.
Error: workign Suggestion: working
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: This in turn have severe side-effects and effects the people causing severe health isssues like backpain, sleep syndrome etc. In addendum, they also get deprive of being socially interacting with their peers and this also effects their performance when it comes to ratings and other perks offered by the company.
Error: backpain Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: isssues Suggestion: issues

Sentence: From my notion, people working from home definitely have advantages on the cost of certain benefits and flexibilty.
Error: flexibilty Suggestion: flexibility

You didn't get the point how to use clauses exactly.

Read books how to use 'which'.