Some say that young and energetic employees are the most valuable for the company, others argue that older employees have more experience and knowledge. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples, based on you own experience.

The corporate world is progressing by leaps and bounds since the technology has shown its appearance in business sectors. Presently, it has been extremely debatable whether young employees, being more agile and energetic, can maximize prosperity of companies or veteran grey generation is more lucrative for companies. Here, I would like to accord with statement that young people hold more significance than old workers.

There are manifold points to support my point of view. First and foremost, unlike old employees, young people are technically more advanced and educated from excellent univers...

young working force outweigh olders in terms of profit and productivity.
young working force outweighs olders in terms of profit and productivity.

Sentence: For instance, olders having a vast experience offer useful advice to prevent their companies from massive loss whenever a company has to undergo recession.
Error: olders Suggestion: No alternate word