Some workplaces do not ensure the safety of workers who use dangerous equipment What can be done Who should take responsibilities to ensure safety at workplaces What is your opinion on that Give reasons for your answer

Some workplaces do not ensure the safety of workers who use dangerous equipment. What can be done? Who should take responsibilities to ensure safety at workplaces?

What is your opinion on that? Give reasons for your answer.

Most of the job places are failing to take care of their employees during the usage of hazardous instruments. This sometimes may result in a death tragedy. This should be terminated. But who is actually responsible for this? This essay will examine some of the solutions in order to solve this problem.

To begin with, safety is the key criteria at every workplace. Therefore to ensure this, each employee should be provided with all the necessary gears when they start working on the machines. For instance, if a person is working in a steel engineering firm, he should be provided with a helmet, eye ware, a pair of gloves and steel boots, since all these items will protect him from getting hurt. Additionally, there should be safety signboards on every machine as well as on every wall of the company. These can be hand written or even printed.

Apparently, there will be a question arising on who is actually going to take these steps. Every workplace should have a quality management team and they should take care of these safety measurements. Ideally, it is the duty of the owner to make sure whether his team is doing the right job or not. However, it is also the right of every individual to ask for the appropriate gear if they are not provided one. If possible, they can also report it to the owner of the company.

In conclusion, safety is the major factor that should be given the maximum preference. In my view, there should be an alloted team in every company to provide all the safety equipments and to put all the necessary sign boards. Moreover, it is the duty of every employer to make sure whether their workplace is safe or not.