Someone claim that public transport should be free of charge and others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

The topic of whether all citizens should not be charged for public transport is of great concern for many people. Some propose that everyone should be allowed to use public service at no cost while some others disagree. As for me, I will not suggest exempting the transport fares

Those who assert free public transport hold the following reasons. Firstly, it will significantly increase the accessibility of public transport. If the shuttle buses or coaches are open to all passengers with no cost, everyone in the country will be able to use them without worrying about the prices, thereby welcom...

or carbon dioxide that given off by private vehicles will be effectively minimised,
or carbon dioxide that are given off by private vehicles will be effectively minimised,
or carbon dioxide given off by private vehicles will be effectively minimised,