Sports today is turning into a business with many companies involved and ever growing prize money for the sportsmen Do you think it is positive or negative development

Sports today is turning into a business; with many companies involved and ever growing prize money for the sportsmen. Do you think it is positive or negative development?

The role of sports to make life exotic; healthy and wealthy is terrific. Presently; it has been extremely debatable whether involvement of corporate world In the field of sports invite more pros than cons or not. Here I would like assert that this trend has more advantages than disadvantages.

There are multifarious merit s of this phenomenon. First and foremost; the multinational companies sponsor games; events and matches to promote their products by giving advertisements through the games. To illustrate; offering free supreme quality dresses; footwears playing equipments and printing nam...