Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

A country has two type assets civilization. The assets are sports professionals and important professions. For each different assets give different way to give something to country. But, for every sword has two edge in reviews.

Firstly, sports professionals usually spend time for do more practices. Athletes have to keep body health, eat healthy food and keep stability emotion. From that profession, country has benefits in world wide such as a country will be famous for other countries, other countries will know that a country has a good sport professional and make tourist want to know about a country and will coming. An athlete has less time to socialization with other like family, friends or boyfriend or girlfriend. Depend on that phenomena, some company or some country give more money for athletes. But, it make an athlete give more focus only money and think money is an important than others.

For important professionals like professor, scientist or employers have way to give a thing to country. They are make stuffs to use for all humans in inside or outside country. For examples, professor make new medicine for cancer, scientist make new cell phones with high technology or employers to make report about the economy of government. The cros side of this, the important professionals only focus to work or that job and forget to body health or make special relation with others.

For every professions give benefits to country. It calls make country to be pround and make other countries know about that country made. For example, China has good athletes in Badminton. That athletes usually give gold medals to China and it makes other countries know China and will go to China. For other examples, Japan has an intelligent scientist who produce good transportation like car and motorcycle. Other countries like Indonesia import that transportation. It make Japan will famous and get more income for other countries. So, government have to make stabilization between sport professionals and important professions. The stabilization include pay them, give attention between them and give more appreciate to both of that professions.

Sentence: A country has two type assets civilization.
Suggestion: Refer to assets and civilization

Sentence: Firstly, sports professionals usually spend time for do more practices.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to for and do

and make tourist want to know about a country and will coming.
and tourists want to know about a country and will be coming.

some company or some country give more money for athletes.
some companies or some countries give more money for athletes.

it make an athlete give more focus only money and think money is an important than others.
it makes an athlete give more focus only money and think that money is more important than others.

It calls make country to be pround and make other countries know about that country made.
It calls to make a country to be proud and makes other countries know about it.

Sentence: It make Japan will famous and get more income for other countries.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and famous

The stabilization include pay them,
The stabilization includes to pay them,

Sentence: It calls make country to be pround and make other countries know about that country made.
Error: pround Suggestion: proud

You have serious grammar issues. Need to find a right way to practice grammar.