Supporters of technology say that it solves problems and makes life better. Opponents argue that technology creates new problems that may threaten or damage the quality of life. Using one or two examples, discuss these two positions. Which view of technol

We are living in a super-evolved synthetic planet of gadgetry. And every steps of our life have been ably-assisted by brilliant technological breakthroughs. On rare occasions, these advancements have been proving to be more disastrous.

To begin with, we are living in a twenty-first century where our life has been continuously supported by a plethora of intelligent electronic devices. Transportation system has totally evolved from gruesome energy consuming journey to strutting promenade where one can easily fly within every corner of the world. Medical advancements with a button touch technology have uplifted the whole process of diagnosis to treatment of fatal diseases such as Ebola which otherwise would have swept whole human population in a glance. Therefore, such technologies have not only making our life comfortable but have also helped in exploring the knowledge through various methods. To exemplify, students nowadays easily can broaden their knowledge by simply browsing through an encyclopedia website and computer aided simulation. We can now even fly up to the moon to quench our thirst of solving mysteries behind the universe. A paper based traditional mail system has changed to instance video messaging system.

On the other hand, most of teenagers have become addicted to computer game, in turn; they are languishing in terms of using brain intelligently. The bigger concern is that advance weapon developed has been used in many wars and terrorist attacks resulting in mass reduction in human population. To illustrate, recently suicide bomb explosion in Iraq has killed nearly 200 people including many children. Vietnam and Japan are the countries still facing the terrible consequences such as newborn with physical disabilities, lost of rainforest and fertile land by using chemical weapons during their war with the USA. Furthermore, people nowadays are too much glued with TV, Computers and Mobiles and hence failed to maintain enough relation with their family and society. Consequently, elderly people are losing respects and care from the responsible individual.

To recapitulate, technology advancements have made our life more easier and more faster, however, aftermaths from irresponsible use of such technologies are far more life threatening which could even lead to an untimely extinction of human population.

And every steps of our life have been
And all steps of our life have been

such technologies have not only making our life comfortable
such technologies have not only been making our life comfortable

have become addicted to computer game
have become addicted to computer games

advance weapon developed has been used in many wars
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

have made our life more easier and more faster,
have made our life much easier and faster, //more + adj.