Task 2 : Parent should restrict the time which their child spend on TVS and computer games, and should make their children use that time for reading books. Do you agree of disagree?

From a decade, Juvenile’s way of time utilization has become a debating issue. Some people argue that children should spend time in reading books than to use electronic media for entertainment. In this essay, I will support their views due to various personal and social development reasons.

There is no doubt that books are necessary to increase personal and social bonds. Firstly, these help the child to become a good reader and grip a command over particular language. For example, books help the child to learn vocabulary, sentence structure and creativity while using the words. Consequent...

Sentence: However, most of the times, children often feel over dependent on such medias that they start to ignore other activities like eating, physical games and studying.
Error: medias Suggestion: media