Team activities can teach more skills for life than other activities which are played alone To what extent do you agree or disagree

Team activities can teach more skills for life than other activities which are played alone. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

No one can argue that people cannot avoid working or doing some activities with others. Some people say that doing team work activities has many merits for people over than working individual effort, while others think that both sides have many merits. Therefore, both sides will be discussed further carefully.

On the one hand, there are many positive sides of working in a team work. First and foremost, it is a good way to achieve a goal or some projects easily. With a lot of effort from team members, a challenging task can be done effectively because each participant has different specific skills from working with others. People can share their knowledge and acquire other’s information when they work together. Sophisticating with others also improves communicating skills for an individual. Lastly, people can learn some mistakes form others and improve their abilities on work. All of these points support the idea that participating in a team work has many merits for achieving work and improving teammates’ capabilities.

On the other hand, there are many benefits of working alone. Firstly, an individual has a change to find his/her strong points and work points through working alone. A person will be able to find what things that he/she cuts out for and what is his/her weakness. Secondly, singled work can help a person to gain vast experience and knowledge easily. This is a good opportunity for an individual to practice various skills and try new experience. Moreover, with a single work, a person can develop making-decision skills, self- confidence and solving problem skills.

In conclusion, both sides have their positive effects which are hard to decide which one is over. Personally, I think that participating in team works teach the value of cooperate while singled working provides a good opportunity to learn and tackle all difficulties by themselves. However, a person may have to see which style is suit for him/her.

participating in team works teach the value
participating in team works teaches the value