Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today.Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?

Nowadays, talent shows are increased most of television channels for search of specific talent. Many people are participating and watching these talent show to show their talent as well as for entertainment. It is not only entertainment but also to showcase talent person to the world.

Moreover, it gives opportunity for unknown to become famous because of their skill. To win large sum prizes for their talents and in recognition in their field. For example, Diwakar won 60 lakh worth of house in recent “Airtel Supersinger” talent show. It gives path to singing career for him in upcoming film project as Iman music director given him a chance to sing in his film. It changed his life from poor to rich. Motivates other skilled person to compete in the show and win. Inspiration of other people to improve their talents.

Furthermore, it is best relaxation and gives enjoyment to watching talent shows. It helps to avoid stress and anxiety and gives motivation and inspiration. Watching talent shows helps family get-together to support the ideal talent. It refreshes mind and gives energy. It helps to get rid of depression and brings smile when watching excellent talent. It helps to get real fun and happiness to the society.

To conclude, talent shows helps to find real talent and opportunity for normal people as well as a good entertainment. It gives motivation to improve skill, confidence and courage to face life. It changed many people life. It gives positive hope of life and motives people to succeed in their goals.

talent shows are increased most of television channels for search of specific talent.
talent shows are increased in most of television channels for searching of specific talents.

as Iman music director given him a chance to sing in his film
as Iman music director gave him a chance to sing in his film

Inspiration of other people to improve their talents.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

it is best relaxation
it is the best relaxation

Sentence: It changed many people life.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life

Sentence: It gives positive hope of life and motives people to succeed in their goals.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to motives and people