Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today.Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment? (rewrite)

Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today.

Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment? (rewrite)

Worldwide attention goes into TV talent shows. For some people, this is a good way to find star quality. For some others, this is for the purpose of entertainment. Both views have strong arguments. However, I believe this is a design to please the talented people starting their career.

This show selects the contestants in almost all big cities in Indonesia freely. The zero charge of selection registration allows as many people as possible to take a part. It cannot be doubt that the more people joining this selection, the bigger the chance to find those best. Furthermore, this selection is opened to all people without limiting on their social and economy status. This competition is not only joined by high economy class singer, but also by many singing beggars. Veri AFI, a young man who comes from an impoverished family, previously spent his time to sing around traffic lamp to earn money, but nowadays he has become a great start. In addition, the involvement of experienced jurists in this process maintains the reliability of the assessment and bolsters the excellence of input.

After selected, those finalists are trained to be the professional one. To produce a high quality output, they are facilitated with many great trainers, sophisticated training tools and even luxurious homestay. Then, every week, the learning progress is examined through a fantastic show which is broadcasted by a television station. Not only jurists but also the watchers involve in the rating process. To intensify the training, jurists eliminate the lowest rated contestant every week. Citra Idol who was successful to keep going until the last show in Indonesian Idol has already made a good own career as famous singer after finishing their contract with particular TV station.

From this long process, the entertainment aspect is only visible in the show step. So, it is hardly to judge that this event emphasizes not in recruitment process. To conclude, it proves illusory that talented show is more entertaining rather than finding out talented people.

It cannot be doubt that
It cannot be doubted that

those finalists are trained to be the professional one
those finalists are trained to be the professional ones