Television has had a significant influence on the culture of many societies To what extent would you say that television has positively or negatively affected the cultural development of your society

Television has had a significant influence on the culture of many societies. To what extent would you say that television has positively or negatively affected the cultural development of your society?

Nowadays, cultural developments are affected by many factors and the most prominent one is the effect of TV. TV has successfully modified many aspects of traditional cultures. Some reckon it beneficial for the culture whilist for others it is hazardous. In my viewpoint, however, the impact of TV on my society is far beyond positivity as it has contributed to globalization of culture and decrease in number of followers of cultural events.

To begin with, TV has contributed a lot in prevalence of globalization of culture i...

as it has contributed to globalization of culture and decrease in number of followers of cultural events.
as it has contributed to the globalization of culture and the decrease in the number of followers of cultural events.

TV has contributed a lot in prevalence of globalization
TV has contributed a lot in the prevalence of globalization

countries like India have become greatly influenced by foreign fashion and styles
countries like India have been greatly influenced by foreign fashion and styles

Thus, globalization of clothing in my society is attributed
Thus, the globalization of clothing in my society is attributed

So, past activities of attending cultural events like dancing and exhibitions on regular basis is diminished
So, past activities ... are diminished

But the negative effects like prevalence of globalization of culture
But the negative effects like the prevalence of globalization on culture

Sentence: Thus, globalization of clothing in my society is attributed directly to TV which has made cultural dresses like embroided frocks, cloaks and so on almost extinct.
Error: embroided Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't repeat words, phrases, and sentences, or as less as possible. like 'contributed to'

Be sensitive to put two 'of' together, like 'prevalence of globalization of culture '