There are many different types of music in the world today why do need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard every where nowdays.

In globalisation era, many different types of music in the world. Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard every where nowdays? However, almost people should care about the traditional music whose characteristic is identity of the culture on their country. Although, Nowadays there are many different types of music that always develop such as, pop music, jazz music, rock music, etc. Nowadays, all people follow the music trend, whose a life style becomes famous in modern era like the korean music, japanese music, and western music.

Their for, They like music since the arasement of the music is really good. In other hand, they get benefit from heard the music that gives almost people inspiration. The music can help to release pressure of the work and other social activities, and than, if they become stress because any problems in our life with the music, they feel enjoy and comfortable when use the favorite music such as international music or traditional music.

If they, just care for the international music, and they do not responsible for the traditional music. The traditional music will be lost. Hence, all people in the world should responsible and care for the traditional music from their country since it has the character, identity, and history that the meaning give spirit to the culture of their country.

Overall, they should care to conserve the traditional music that becomes axis in every generation, hence, that’s way they should balance to love between international music and traditional music, because both of them has defferent characteristic.

In globalisation era, many different types of music in the world.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

whose a life style becomes famous
whose life style becomes famous

they get benefit from heard the music
they get benefit from hearing the music

they feel enjoy and comfortable
they feel enjoyable and comfortable

Sentence: Hence, all people in the world should responsible and care for the traditional music from their country since it has the character, identity, and history that the meaning give spirit to the culture of their country.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and responsible
Description: The fragment meaning give spirit is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: In globalisation era, many different types of music in the world.
Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard every where nowdays?
Error: nowdays Suggestion: ways

Sentence: Their for, They like music since the arasement of the music is really good.
Error: arasement Suggestion: abasement

Sentence: Overall, they should care to conserve the traditional music that becomes axis in every generation, hence, that's way they should balance to love between international music and traditional music, because both of them has defferent characteristic.
Error: defferent Suggestion: different