There are many different types of music in the world. Why do we need music? Is the international music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays.

Since the human created, music has been become eligible phenomenon which draws on that people can get relax as they want. In particular, traditional and international music are adoptable to some extant today. However there are some people who prefer the traditional music with its importance more than international one, while others think that the international music is much more affective respectively. Hence, this following essay will delve both music’s significance before a reasoned conclusion is drawn.

Firstly, it is easy to see the traditional music is considered as one of the branches of tradition which had its manner, habit and attitude that are separated from other nations. Take for example, in any country’s traditional music there is national notion concerning tradition of this country and there is main characteristic. Fortunately this is something that traditional music can provide a realizing pride. Thus this makes it clear why traditional music is much more important.

On the other hand, it must be remembered that the international music is alternative way to point out the widely enjoyed perspective by hearing it. For example, by international music people can get some information of other nations’ stereotype, because any music sets out that nation’s character as mentioned in the preceding section. Such is the international music can provide a description of other countries’ habit in a verity of ways.

In a nutshell, both traditional and international music can be accepted as challenging phenomenon in the nation’s life as the former is with respect to keeping nation’s tradition while the latter is as introducing widely perspective.

Since the human created,
Since the human is created,

music has been become eligible phenomenon which draws on that people can get relax as they want.
music has been become an eligible phenomenon which draws on people who can get relax as they want.

is alternative way
is an alternative way

it is easy to see the traditional music is considered as
it is easy to see that the traditional music is considered as

and attitude that are separated from other nations
and attitudes that are separated from other nations

there is national notion
there is a national notion

there is main characteristic
there is a main characteristic